How to set up an initiative
All full members of the MEF are encouraged to propose an MEF initiative. In order to get an initiative approved, proposals should include:
- A description of the “issue” that is not being addressed elsewhere
- How the “issue” is impeding or otherwise impacting the mobile entertainment industry (What is the threat of not addressing the “issue”)
- Which companies are interested in addressing the issue?
- What other industry groups might be involved in the general area?
- What objectives would be set as targets for the new initiative?
- What defines success?
If you are interested in starting an initiative, please contact Suhail Bhat to discuss the approval process and obtain an application form.