Webinar: Apptastic Revenues - Can Apps Save your VAS in 2011? 30 March 2011
Can Apps be relied on to save VAS revenues this year? Is the VAS market truly in decline?
According to IDC, the market for mobile applications will continue to gather momentum as the number of downloaded applications is expected to increase from 10.9 billion worldwide in 2010 to a staggering 76.9 billion in 2014. Worldwide mobile application revenues are expected to exceed USD 35 billion in 2014.
What does this mean for you and how can you be a part of this projected revenue explosion?
- Ben Condit, Head of Digital - Exicon
- Christian Cadeo, Regional Mobile Industry Manager-SEA - Google, Inc.
- Kelvin Kwek, CEO and Co-Founder - Infindo Technology
- Andrew Bud, MEF Global Chair, Founder and Chief Strategy Officer - mBlox
- Moderated by: Colin Miles, MEF Asia Vice Chair and Co-Founder - i-POP