WILL THE MOBILE WALLET EMPOWER THE WORLD'S FASTEST GROWING ECONOMIES? - 15 December 2010
- Please click here to download the webinar presentation slides
- Please click here to download the webinar recording
Asia is one of the world’s fastest growing economies and accounts for 60% of the world’s population.
By 2015, it is estimated that shoppers globally will spend more than USD 119 billion on goods and services purchased via their mobile phone.
In Asia Pacific, mobile payments (m-payments) alone are estimated to exceed billing of US$3.6 billion in 2015 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 14.8% (2010 - 2015), according to Frost & Sullivan.
As Asia embraces M-Commerce, hear our Panel of industry experts share case studies and successful M-Commerce strategies from this fast-paced commercial powerhouse:
- Areehan Haji Abdullah, General Manager, Mobile Commerce - Celcom Axiata Berhad
- Colin Miles, MEF Asia Vice Chair and Co-Founder - i-POP Networks
- Tarik Husain, Business Development Director, mCommerce - Sybase 365 (Moderator)
- Mil Lim, Executive Director - Tranglo
- Ritesh Andley, Director - Marketing & Strategic Business Ventures - Utiba Pte Ltd
With the support of: