Date: Digital Matters May 24-25 and Music Matters May 26-28
Venue: The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore
MEF is pleased to announce its continuing collaboration with the 6th Music Matters and the inaugural Digital Matters. This year the events will be hosted in Singapore for the first time spanning four days of activities.
Digital Matters is the first regional forum in Asia focusing exclusively on the monetisation of online video content, covering digital entertainment business verticals such as television, movies, advertising, gaming, publishing and music.
The key topics to be covered at Digital Matters include:
- Mobile entertainment market leaders in Asia
- Reinventing content in the digital world
- Digital advertising engagement
- Breakthrough online entertainment strategies
- Gaming gains in Asia
- Building a brand through digital community
- The Millennials – monetising content with Generation Y
- From Linear TV to Interactivity
MEF is hosting a panel of industry experts and leaders at Digital Matters on Wednesday, May 25 at 9.30am.
Panel: Mobile Matters
How mobile can add value to multiple screen content services in the Asian digital entertainment landscape.
Moderator: Stefan Rust, CEO, Exicon and Founder & Chairman Emeritus, MEF
- Ian Chapman-Banks, General Manager, Asia Pacific Consumer, Smartphones, Tablets and Content, Dell
- Colin Miles, Owner & Co-Founder, i-POP and Vice Chair, MEF Asia
- Ralph Simon, Chairman Emeritus & Founder, MEF Americas and CEO of The Mobilium Advisory Group
- Joerg Krahnert, Managing Director, Netbiscuits Asia Pacific
- Steven Goh, CEO and Co-Founder, MIG33
- Loren Shuster, Vice President of Marketing, SingTel
MEF members receive a 30% discount on delegate passes to both Digital Matters and Music Matters.