IMA Mobile Marketing Conference
Date: July 5 2010
City: Tel Aviv
MEF is supporting IMA's 3rd MoMa (Mobile Marketing) Conference.
How will mobile marketing influence your decisions?
IMA’s 3rd annual event gathers some of the brightest minds, founders and visionaries from the Mobile Marketing industry to discuss and present valuable trends and scenarios.
Join a wide variety of keynote speakers, panels, demos and presentations discussing the latest technology developments, case studies, and innovative ways of using the mobile channel to extend the reach and effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Using mobile phones to boost TV ratings (local and international case studies)
- MultiChannel marketing (PC, mobile and others)
- Mobile branded zones - how brands create real presence in the mobile area
- Mobile Advertising (advertising products, tools, measurement, trends)
- Mobile segmentation (teens, business, etc.) – how can you use it?
- What is the positioning of each player (mobile operator, agency, brand, device manufacturer…) in this complex ecosystem?
- What is specific for each mobile advertising channel (SMS, MMS, Wap, applications, widgets, etc.)?
If you are interested in speaking at the IMA event, please download 'Call for speakers' brochure here.
MEF Members get 15% discount on registration.