Mobile Apps 2011
Date: July 7, 2011
Location: Beijing, China
Mobile App Conference & Expo is an exclusive event that connects the Developers, Platform Vendors, Operators/Carriers, Device Manufacturers, Brand & Marketing Experts, Business Leaders, and Mobile & Internet Technology Providers who are shaping the future of the Mobile App Industry.
Learn about the latest mobile technology and applications, and accelerate your mobile marketing and business strategy. Participate in Mobile App Conference to position your organization as a mobile app market leader.
This event offers MEF members a 20% discount on delegate passes and is an opportunity to network with and make key industry contacts in the China market.
Please enter 'MEFPR' on registration form to claim your Member discount.
Mobile App Conference is a conference for mobile developers and entrepreneurs. You'll learn about cutting-edge tech and exciting new business ideas. Tracks include:
• Mobile Revolution and the Enterprise App Opportunity
• Monetizing Mobile: Business Models for Apps
• Mobile Platform Competition and the Device Future
• What do Mobile Operators know about Open Source Apps?
• Mobile Advertising Coming of Age
• Operating in the Mobile App Economy
• Mobile Payments: Beyond Operators and App Stores
• New Dimensions of Mobile App: Less is More
• Mobile, Social and the Content in the Cloud
• What makes the Superphone Super?
• Making Money with App Adverting
• Making the Right Choices for Open Source Mobile
• User Experience Design for Mobile Development
• App Promotion & Marketing
• Brand Building with Apps
• iPad & Tablets – New Models for Publishers & Entertainment?
• Mobile Opportunities in Emerging Economies
• Attracting VC Investment & Funding for Your App
• The Future of Mobile App
For more information, please click here.