Two days, four events, one city and a multitude of exclusive benefits, providing competitive advantage through trade development, the sharing of knowledge and connection to senior industry decision-makers. We look forward to welcoming you to London, the mobile media capital of the world, in July.
MEF CEO Summit – Wednesday July 6
A confidential, closed-door event attended only by the CEOs or their direct nominees of the world’s mobile content & commerce industries, organised to encourage networking and free discussion. Leading visionaries will act as stimulus speakers on the event themes with the majority of the event providing an open forum to discuss and debate these critical issues.
MEF Global AGM and Elections – Wednesday July 6
A chance to meet other MEF members and vote for the board directors who will lead the organisation over the next year.
- The mobile ecosystem is expanding and encompassing new players who are using and adapting mobile entertainment and content business models which have been created and developed over the last 10 years.
- As a uniquely horizontal trade association, representing players from across all sectors of the evolving value chain, MEF is best placed to create an event which will enable content owners, brands, retailers and enterprise, connect with carriers, m-commerce, enablers and other service providers, developers, agencies and every other major player in the unique mobile ecosystem
- MEF Global will address the revenue models and monetisation opportunities for this expanding mobile ecosystem.
- Building on the history and experience MEF has developed over 10 years for being an industry partner in revenue generation, driving business model exploration and development, establishing best practise, business policy and regulatory support
- Assisting all parts of the value chain to leverage the unique attributes of the mobile device to drive customer acquisition, retention and conversion
- A consistent focus on appropriate security and privacy measures which ensure consumer engagement occurs in a trusted and transparent manner
- Promoting business catalysts across different industry verticals to create a sustainable mobile ecosystem, to the benefit of all.
Meffys Awards – Thursday July 7
The Meffys, which have come to be known as the industry’s most coveted awards, honour achievements across mobile content and commerce and recognise the best innovation around the globe. Entries are judges by expert panels of leading journalists, analysts, academics and VCs. The winners will be announced at a Gala dinner attended by the industry’s most influential players on 7th July at the Grand Connaught Rooms in London’s famous Covent Garden.
Companies wishing to enter should visit: www.meffys.com and submit their entries by April 26th 2011.