CommunicAsia 2010 Summit
CommunicAsia has established itself to be THE unparalleled one-stop ICT event platform in Asia. CommunicAsia2010 is an ideal marketplace bringing buyers and sellers together to seek the best returns on investments and to determine the best value and latest convergent technologies and applications. Into its 21st year, CommunicAsia2010 highlights the newest technology innovation in the ICT industry in the like of today’s digital convergence landscape.
MEF is proud to support CommunicAsia as it caters to the full spread of convergent technologies and applications from industry leaders intended to enhance enterprises' mobility and users' lifestyle. MEF will be co-hosting the track on “Mobile Value Added Services” on 15-16 June 2010.
MEF Member Benefit – CommunicaAsia Exhibition Booth & Pods Available
MEF is proud to support CommunicAsia and will be hosting a pavilion on the 15th to 18th June at Singapore Expo. MEF members have the opportunity of hosting a dedicated booth or pod within the MEF pavilion. We have an opportunity for 4 booths at SGD $6,095 (normal price SGD$6,410) or 6 Pods at SGD$2,500 plus GST. Exhibition space is limited and this offer is on a first come first serve basis.
**To book a dedicated booth or pod contact Linda by Friday 30th April, 2010.**
- CEO Perspectives
- Welcome & BCI Results – Colin Miles, Vice-Chair, MEF Asia
- The Emerging Market App Store: Are you being served? - Amrish Kacker, Partner, Head Asia-Pacific, Analysys Mason (Research Company)
- The Mobile Internet, Personalised, Intelligent & Profitable - Michael Breen, Director for Market Development and Strategy, Asia Pacific, Amdocs Changing Worlds
- What’s Next for Mobile Voice? - Bryan Davies, Director of Marketing, Alcatel-Lucent
- The Future of Mobile TV – Speedcast - Stephane Palomba, Head of Sales, Asia Pacific, SpeedCast Ltd
- Panel Discussion: Destruction or deliverance? The seismic effects of Mobile Internet - Moderator: Mr Joerg Krahnert , Netbiscuits
Speakers: Mr Chris Chandler, Head of Mobile Services, Microsoft Consumer & Online – Southeast Asia, Mr Julian Persaud, Southeast Asia Managing Director, GOOGLE, Mr Nelson Wee, Head, Marketing Services for SEAP, NOKIA OVI, Mr Oliver Graves, Asia Sales Director, Motricity
- Driving Revenue Through Mobile VAS in Uncertain Times - Arvind Venkateswaran, Senior VP Business Development and GM, Geodesic Limited
- The Future of Mobile Communications and the biggest opportunities for today - Russ Shaw, General Manager for Mobile, Skype
- Panel Discussion: Brand Mash-ups: Social Media meets the World Cup? - Moderator: Mr Oscar Veronese, COO, i-POP Networks
Speakers: Mr Christian Cadeo, Regional Business Development Director, AdMob, Mr James Grey, Regional Sales Director, EA Mobile, Mr Steve Akers, Director of Multimedia Production, ESPN STAR Sports
- Closing Remarks - Neeraj Roy, MEF Chairman, Hungama
Please download detailed agenda here.
MEF members also receive a 15% discount on delegate tickets. Please enter '0910' to receive member discount.
To attend MEF Connects Asia Networking Event on the 16th June, please click here.
For any queries, please contact MEF Asia GM, Linda Ruck