GfK Retail and Technology is the number 1 market research company worldwide tracking technical consumer durable goods. GfK Retail and Technology is part of the GfK Group. The GfK Group has over 130 subsidiaries located in over 70 countries.
GfK can provide durable market research information and data on the following:
- Up to date observation of sales trends in consumer durables
- GfK Retail and Technology uses primary source information, delivered directly by the retailers and extrapolated to a total market picture.
- Retail panels provide highly accurate information down to level of individual items.
- Continuous research and one-off surveys, measuring and analysing consumer buying decisions and behaviour.
- Qualitative and Quantitative information on all consumer durable sectors.
- Comment on consumer trends at seasonal events such as Christmas sales, New Year sales or back to school.
- Audited sectors which GfK can provide information include:
- Consumer Electronics
- Information Technology
- Imaging Photo
- Major Domestic Appliances
- Small Domestic Appliances
- Digital Convergence
- Stationery/Office Equipment
The information provided by GfK allows decision makers to analyse their product structure, pricing and distribution policy, and their position in relation to the competition.
GfK is an Associate Member.